Friday 24 June 2016

Why You Shouldn’t Use Public Address To Verify Your AdSense Pin

adse

Since four months now AdSense has been banning without mercy and most accounts banned are USA, German & UK accounts. But why is Adsense behaving too bad when people buy real traffic? You don’t even know right? They want people to buy adword, for them to be happy,.. I feel maybe.
I noticed one thing with Adsense,…. they are tracking down accounts with mainly PUBLIC address,…. that’s address you buy on the internet for the pin verification of your USA, UK & Germany. I think that’s the truth here because I have account that received the same type of traffic and clicks, the one with public address got banned, while the one I used my friend residence is still working
I have been trying and testing it recently, and I got an insider with Google Sweden telling me that Google can blacklist an address, meaning that any account that comes from that address won’t last long. He also told me that some will go down after their first payment, and some even before the payment and even if it last long it will go down too because there are many people now on Adsense using USA, German and UK accounts. And Asia and Africa now is on Adsense RED LINE too with the USA, UK, & GERMAN accounts that Google feels are using PUBLIC ADDRESS. This guy told me that Google sees everything will do to get over them,….
They have a system that immediately they type an address, it shows ALL accounts on that address. What!….. I was so cold this afternoon when he told me. I know that such exit, but never though Google will have such time

I know you will say “Its best for us to know what to do this”
What are you even going to do this? Huh? Better go and open a good blog and follow all google policies, you will surely get adsense with your location and also maintain a good status with Google.
” I was so cold this afternoon when he told me. I know that such exit, but never though Google will have such time” When I said this what did I really learnt there?  I learnt How I will manage my Business. I learnt that I shouldn’t neglect any tiny problems I saw in my business. I learnt that I must fight to eliminate any problems I am having in my business, no matter how small it is.

No comments:
Write comments

Ads

Games